Welcome to Pocket Frogs Wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
New to wikis?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help out
- Please read the Pocket Frogs Wiki Manual of Style.
- Further help can be found in the Pocket Frogs Wiki FAQ.
- Please read our policy on articles that should not be posted.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- You can also create links to some orphaned pages to integrate them into the wiki.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits, use the Recent Changes page.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Pocket Frogs Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Want to discuss stuff?
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions, you can use the Discussion tab of this page or a Forum.
- There is a moderately active subreddit for Pocket Frogs.
- Check out the very active Discord server r/PocketFrogs, home to around 1250 members. Nimblebit Devs are members here.
- Check out another Discord server Pocket Frogs Community.
A more intimate group with around 150 members.
- There's also an IRC channel on freenode.net: #pocketfrogs.
Things to do