Welcome to Pocket Frogs Wiki!
Hi, and welcome to Pocket Frogs Wiki, the free encyclopedia about Pocket Frogs that anyone can edit.
If you are looking for help on how to play the game, start with the Gameplay page.
If you are looking to connect with other users to gift and receive frogs and scenery, visit our discussion pages. We have many active users who are generous with gifts!
For information about available frog breeds and colors, visit our Breed Chart.
While you are here, please browse our pages and if you notice some information that needs updating, please create an account and make any changes that are necessary. After you have created an account, please also visit our Community Portal, where the Pocket Frogs community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki.
Fandom has updated the wiki look and feel. All the original content should still be there but you may have to look around to find things again.
There have been regular updates to the game this year, including a new level 36 breed (Pompeius) and a new Video Ads feature that gives stamps, potions, coins, frogs, scenery and XPs as gifts for watching videos.
I've seen several recent edits correcting colors in the weekly sets, adding images for the new backgrounds and decorations, listing new glass/chroma combinations, and other fixes. Thank you to all who are taking the time to fix errors and add content!! Holykrip (talk) 17:25, 3 December 2020 (UTC)
The wiki has been converted (by Fandom) to newer software. Looks and feels of some features will be different. Holykrip (talk) 19:27, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
The Fandom Wiki folks are changing some of the basic wiki functions. Our wiki forums have been upgraded to the new Discussions format. Please leave a message on any of the admin talk pages if you see something that doesn't seem right. thanks! Holykrip (talk) 17:11, September 1, 2020 (UTC)
Update 3.5.0 includes a new Promotional level frog Imbris, level 30. Look for it in the FrogMart or find a Neighbor to gift one to you. It won't be found in the Pond or in Races.
Update 3.4.0 includes new scenery items and support for 8 scenery items per habitat!
Update 3.3.0 includes new scenery items and optional item-by-item notifications for frogs and shipments!
Update 3.2.4 bug fixes.
Update 3.2.3 includes a "Gift All" option for habitats. VIP members now tame frogs for half the flies. Habitats numbers are displayed in the habitat list. More instructions for the Search mini-game.
Update 3.2.2 includes ability to lock frogs to prevent gifting or selling. Gifting confirmation moved to after neighbor selected. Added tutorial popups.
Update 3.2.1 added the Puzzle mini game back.
Update 3.2.0 adds new frog breeds and Search mini-game!
More Wiki News
Version 3 Releases
Released June 11, 2021
Released Apr 27, 2021
Released Mar 29, 2021
- Improved support for iOS 14.5
Released Mar 21, 2021
- More bug hunting in the pond!
Released Mar 7, 2021
Released Mar 6, 2021
- Attempt to fix crashing issues :(
Released Feb 27, 2021
- Attempted memory usage improvements
- Fixed Imbris availability
- Users notified when they try to watch an ad but have them disabled
Released Feb 22, 2021
- New frog breed!
- Free Gift Menu improvements
Notes: New breed is named Pompeius, level 36. The "Free Gifts" menu is now greyed out when no rewards are available.
Released Feb 20, 2021
- Attempt to fix compatibility issue
Released Feb 16, 2021
- New Free Gifts menu
- Ate some bugs
Notes: The "daily gift" item on main menu is now "Free Gifts" and opens a new page. A free gift appears every 3 hours. Every 6 hours 4 other gifts are available by watching a video for each. The video gifts now include coins, scenery, habitats, XPs and frogs as well as stamps and potions. The first 3 video gifts are yellow-box gifts; the last one is a red-box gift. The video offer box on the habitat pages moved to the side of the habitat number and reappears when gifts are available again.
Released Dec 8, 2020
- Shortened time between Free Offers
Notes: If video offers are enabled in the 'Settings' menu, users can watch a video ad every 30 minutes for 1 stamp and 1 potion per view.
Released Dec 1, 2020
- New free Stamp and Potion Offers
- Future Weekly Sets
Notes: If video offers are enabled in the 'Settings' menu, the free Stamp and Potion offer is now available every 2 hours for 3 stamps and 3 potions. The location has moved from the Pro Shop to a gift box in the habitats near the habitat number. Clicking on it, you can decline it or watch the video for the reward.
The developers also added better support for the large number of available Weekly Sets. You can't work on or see future sets, unfortunately! 
Released July 19, 2020
- New Level 30 Promotional Frog Breed (Imbris)
Released July 2020 (around the 13th?)
- New scenery items
- Support for 8 scenery items per habitat
- Improved habitat background scaling
Released June 28, 2020
- Opt-in notifications for frogs and shipments!
- New scenery items!
Released May 30, 2020
Released May 27, 2020
- Added Gift All option to Habitat Options Menu
- VIP now doubles frog taming speed
- Added numbers to the Habitat List
- Changed frog lock pop to a one-time popup
- Added frog unlock notice popup
- Moved confirmation dialog for gifting scenery to after recipient is selected
- Added instruction text to Search mini game
Released May 22, 2020
- Moved gifting confirmation to after recipient is selected
- Tweaked some intro tip messages
- Added link to Game Guide in Settings
- Added ability to lock frogs to prevent gifting or selling
- Added tutorial pop ups
- Tweaked cloud language
Released May 16, 2020
- Puzzle mini-game is back!
Released May 2, 2020
- New frog breeds
- New Search mini-game
- Classic Puzzle coming soon!
Released March 28, 2020
- Reduced habitat cost by 50% for VIP players
- Fixed a frog confusion bug in the Pond
- New app icon
- Stay safe and hoppy everyone!
Released March 4, 2020
- Fixed missing Settings icon
- Other minor fixes
Released February, 2020
Released February, 2020
- Bug fixes
- Lost and Found improvements
Released February, 2020
- Fixed frog happiness when "Selling All"
- Tapping XP bar now shows full numbers
- Friends list position now saved
Released February 10, 2020
Released January 28, 2020
- Frog Racing is back!
- New Breeds!
- New scenery and backgrounds!
- New Weekly Sets and ability to browse available sets
- Awards have returned
- Many bug fixes and improvements
- Ability to move and sell entire habitats from tank select screen
- New Lost & Found and VIP options
Notes: This major update restores most of the original Pocket Frogs gameplay that was lost in the 3.0.x versions.
All App Updates