Albeo is a secondary or pattern color for frogs. The name comes from Latin and means "white."
Albeo frogs are needed for many awards:
- Single Rainbow: all 8 frogs must be Albeo Anura; the base colors must be 1 each of Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, and Pink.
- Frog Soldiers: 1 of 3 frogs must be Albeo: a Black Albeo Velatus
- Jailbirds: one of the options for completing this award requires all 8 frogs to be Albeo: Black Albeo Partiri
- Fruit Stripe: all 4 frogs must be Albeo Partiri; the base colors must be 1 each of Emerald, Yellow, Red, and Orange
- Valentine: all 8 frogs must be Violet Albeo Roboris
- Tiger Style: all 8 frogs must be Tangelo Albeo Calyx
- Team America: all 8 frogs must be Albeo: 3 Blue Albeo Stellata and 5 Maroon Albeo Partiri
- Yin Yang: 1 of 2 frogs must be a Black Albeo Spinae
- Cloudback: all 8 frogs must be Azure Albeo Spinae
- Nimblebits: all 8 frogs must be Black Albeo Nimbilis
- Foul Line: all 8 frogs must be Olive Albeo Cesti
- Endangered 1: 1 of 2 frogs must be Red Albeo Sagitta
- Legendary 1: 1 of 2 frogs must be Olive Albeo Ocularis
- Legendary 2: both frogs must be Albeo: a Black Albeo Biplex and a Blue Albeo Pingo